An ABU top with an I voted today sticker attached to it June 1, 2020. Our military severing outside their state of registration and students who are studying abroad or travelling during the election and thus, not in their home state or even in the U.S., must request an absentee ballot through the Federal Post Card Application form found here https://www.fvap.gov/. Although they are requesting an absentee ballot from outside of their home state or country, the student and military must still be registered to vote in their state of residence to be eligible to vote in a U.S. election. (U.S. Air Force photo/ Tech. Sgt. William A. O'Brien)

Download Image: Full Size (4.31 MB)
Photo by: Tech. Sgt. William A. O'Brien |  VIRIN: 200601-F-OH250-1001.JPG