1. Submission of the request form does not authorize the requestor to use the name, title, photograph, or biography of the requested speaker as well as 16th Air Force (Air Forces Cyber) in any form of marketing materials. Official written notification of acceptance or regrets will be provided to the requestor upon completion of our review process. If you plan to send out a press release or advertise an approved speaker, please coordinate with the 16th Air Force Public Affairs team for approval before releasing.
2. Speakers cannot participate in any activity that is associated with fundraising, promotional activities or endorsements, either directly or indirectly.
3. Speakers may not participate in any activity or event that has partisan political affiliation, pursuant to the Hatch Act of 1939.
4. Speakers cannot participate in any activity in which any group has been unlawfully segregated or unequally treated on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information.
5. Speakers cannot accept honoraria, stipends, or fees for speaking.